Keeping your hands warm should be one of your main priorities in the freezing weather on the slopes, so choose from our fantastic range of ski gloves and mittens. Whether you want ski gloves or snowboard gloves we have the right pair for you in a range of styles and colours to suit men, women.
100% Polyester Fiber
High Quality Waterproof Insert - A membrane insert that creates a waterproof barrier between the exterior of the glove and the insulating materials. This is ideal for keeping hands warm and dry in cold conditions.
3M Thinsulate Insulation - Soft and compressible, Thinsulate is one of the warmest glove insulations on the market, while still being thin enough to allow for freedom of movement and superior dexterity.
Warm material and is soft to your skin.
Anti-slip PU Leather Palm offers increased abrasion resistance, thus improving the leather's durability against wear.
We suggest washed by hand. Soak with soap, then rub and wash, dry in the shade. No hot water, no strong acid, no bleach and no exposure. No recommend to wash the gloves often so that it will destroy the warmth performance.
- - SNOWPROOF & WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF - made with snowproof fabric and combine an additional waterproof membrane inside the glove, which keep your hands warm and dry on winter walks, skiing, snowboarding, riding, cycling, climbing, skating
- - WARM AND BREATHABLE 3M THINSULATE INSULATION - Cold fingers could easily ruin your day on the snow, to solve the problem, our gloves are padded with 3M Thinsulate Insulation Layer to help retain heat as well as a soft velvet lining inner for warmth and breathability
- - ADJUSTABLE CUFFS & WRIST LOOPS - to secure your gloves so snow does not enter from the cuff; Connected-clip Fasteners enable easier carry and store up
- - NON-SLIP PU PALMS AND SOFT LENS & NOSE WIPE THUMBS - the fabric in palms are reinforced to give extra grip for holding poles or ski lifts; A softer fabric on thumbs for lens-wiping which you can also use to wipe your nose if it gets a bit runny
- - SIZE CHOOSING - Slightly larger than normal size. Circumference is the prior reference. Manually measured, allows 0.2-0.4 inches deviation